Mystery Market Boxes are an assortment of typically 5-7 different eats and treats from some of our favorite Pike Place Market and Seattle-area artisans.
Mystery Boxes can include fresh items and shelf-stable items. What you will receive depends on what is available on a given day! See photos for examples of the variety of assortments you can expect to receive.
Sorry, no substitutions. Prices listed below are market prices to give you an idea of what kinds of local goodies you can expect.
Interested in having a Mystery Market Box shipped to you or a loved one nationwide? You can order one here!
A sampling of the kinds of items you might find in your Mystery Market Box:
- Fresh-baked goods from Market vendors like Le Panier and Seattle Bagel Bakery (up to $15.00)
- Pike Place Chowder – New England Clam Chowder ($20.00)
- Cobb's Gourmet Popcorn – Assorted flavors ($15.00)
- Beecher's Handmade Cheese – Flagship Cheese ($13.00)
- Salt Blade Meats – Salami ($13.00)
- Chukar Cherries – Assorted cherry & chocolate mixes ($13.00)
- Joe Chocolate Co. – Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark ($8.00)
- Bonnie B's Peppers - Original Green Pickled Peppers ($12.00)
- Moon Valley Organics - Adorable Glass Honey Bear ($12.99)
- Patty Pan Cooperative – Chicken-Tomatillo or Market Vegetable Tamales ($8)
- MarketSpice – Cinnamon Orange Tea ($10.00)
- Hot Dame! – Chile Pepper Cocktail Shrub ($10.00)
- Lost Peacock Creamery – Chèvre Cheese ($6.50)
- Sidhu Farms – A variety of different jams including strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, blackberry...all kinds of yum! ($9.00)
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle blend whole bean coffee ($13.00)
This list is not comprehensive of all of the items available, as we have many treats on hand! Each box is unique, so get ready to be surprised and delighted.