Mystery Market Boxes are an assortment of typically 5-7 different eats and treats from some of our favorite Pike Place Market and Seattle-area artisans.
Mystery Boxes can include fresh items and shelf-stable items. What you will receive depends on what is available on a given day! See photos for examples of the variety of assortments you can expect to receive.
Sorry, no substitutions. Prices listed below are market prices to give you an idea of what kinds of local goodies you can expect.
Interested in having a Mystery Market Box shipped to you or a loved one nationwide? You can order one here!
A sampling of the kinds of items you might find in your Mystery Market Box:
- Fresh-made goodies from Market vendors like Le Panier and Seattle Bagel Bakery (up to $15.00)
- Frank’s Quality Produce – Fresh fruits and veggies (up to $45.00)
- Pike Place Chowder – New England Clam Chowder ($20.00)
- Cobb's Gourmet Popcorn – Assorted flavors ($15.00)
- Beecher's Handmade Cheese – Flagship Cheese ($13.00)
- Paunchy Elephant – Blueberry Lemonade or Iced Green Tea ($4.00)
- Bonnie B's Peppers - Original Green Pickled Peppers ($12.00)
- Moon Valley Organics - Adorable Glass Honey Bear ($12.99)
- Patty Pan Cooperative – Chicken-Tomatillo or Bean and Cheese Burritos ($8)
- indi chocolate – Chocolate Chai Rooibos Tea ($12.00)
- MarketSpice – Cinnamon Orange Hot Chocolate ($14.00)
- Sidhu Farms – A variety of different jams including strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, blackberry...all kinds of yum! ($9.00)
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle blend of whole bean coffee ($13.00)
This list is not comprehensive of all of the items available, as we have many treats on hand! Each box is unique, so get ready to be surprised and delighted.