For many families, this week is Spring Break and what a great reason for all of us to get out and have some fun! This week's box celebrates some of our favorite Seattle Staycation activities, like enjoying chowder and sourdough with a view of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. An afternoon strolling through Fremont to visit the Troll and the Theo Chocolate Factory. Or a day trip up to Skagit Valley to tiptoe through the tulip fields. There is so much to do in beautiful Western Washington!
And while Savor Seattle may not be back to giving tours yet, many of our industry partners are back open and ready for you to come visit. We've got some special prizes this week that will be given out to random winners!
- Tickets for 4 on Argosy Cruises' Blake Island Fast Ferry
- 1 free voucher for the Theo Virtual Chocolate Tasting Class
- Tickets for 4 to the Woodland Park Zoo
- and 3 sets of tickets for 4 to the Space Needle!!!
Will your box contain one of these golden tickets?!?
Delivery* is available on Tuesday and Friday. Consider ordering our Iconic Market Boxes as a weekly subscription for a lower flat rate. Check it out!
What's in "The Works" box for 4/13 – 4/16:
Our most popular size!
- Frank's Quality Produce – A large box filled with all you need while you are on the go "staycationing": strawberries, apples and bananas. Plus, first of the season asparagus as well as lettuce, radishes, cucumbers and tomatoes to whip up a side salad to go with your chowder.
Pike Place Chowder – New England Clam Chowder (32oz.)
Their hall-of-fame recipe is creamy smooth, with loads of meaty clams, flavored with bacon, onions, potatoes, cream, and our secret blend of herbs and spices.
Pike Place Chowder – Smoked Salmon Chowder (32oz.)
This chowder is made with sustainably sourced smoked salmon, potato, onion, celery, cream cheese, and capers. It’s lox and bagels, without the bagel!
Seattle Bagel Bakery – Sourdough Bagels (4 pack)
- Seattle Bagel Bakery – French Toast Bagels (4 pack)
- Seattle Bagel Bakery – Plain Cream Cheese (9oz.)
Argosy Cruises – Tillicum Seasoning with Juniper Berry (2.5oz.)
The same seasoning from the fire-roasted steelhead at Tillicum Village on Blake Island.
Theo Chocolate – Root Beer Barrel 55% Dark Chocolate Bar
Float down a river of nostalgic flavors with this fantastically delicious blend of root beer candy and rich dark chocolate.
Theo Chocolate – Bread & Chocolate 70% Dark Chocolate Bar
Rich and smooth chocolate base plus buttery breadcrumbs, finished with a hint of sea salt from the Italian coast. It’s hard to top the deliciousness of bread, but this thoughtful pairing does just that.
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle Blend coffee (12oz.)
Alm Hill Gardens – Bouquet of 9 tulips
Additional tulip bouquets are available for add on.
What's in "Classic" box for 4/13 – 4/16:
The same items as "The Works," with the following adjustments:
- Frank's Quality Produce – Smaller produce box
- Omits New England Clam Chowder and coffee
*Zip code dependent
Photos shown are for illustrative purposes. Occasionally products may need to be modified due to supply chain concerns. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!
Please note: If you want to place an order with more than one TYPE of box across different delivery weeks, you'll need to place separate orders.