Arguably the best time of the day to stroll through Pike Place Market is in the morning before the crowds descend. There is such a peaceful rhythm to the vendors carefully setting up their stands and you can truly take in the architecture of the over 100 year old buildings. Also, there are some delicious things to eat for breakfast. This week we bring you the most important meal of the day the Pike Place Market way!
Delivery* is available on Tuesday and Friday. Consider ordering our Iconic Market Boxes as a weekly subscription for a lower flat rate. Check it out!
What's in "The Works" box for 3/2 – 3/5:
Our most popular size!
- Frank's Quality Produce – the breakfast options are endless in this week's produce box! Avocados (avocado toast anyone?!?), potatoes, onions and bell peppers (got a favorite breakfast hash recipe?), spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms, plus berries and citrus fruit. Sounds like a great way to start the day...
- Honest Biscuits – 4 large buttery biscuits
2 classic buttermilk biscuits and 2 Pike Place biscuits (made with Beecher's Flagship cheese)
Moon Valley Organics – Adorable Glass Honey Bear- wildflower flavor (12oz.)
First time Market Box partner! This light and mild RAW honey has a delicious honeycomb flavor.
Uli's Famous Sausage – Breakfast Sausage Links (1lb. = 8 links)
Classic breakfast sausage is in a league of it's own. Far from an afterthought side item, this breakfast sausage is reason enough to get out of bed.
Wilcox Family Farms – Pasture-Raised Eggs (1 dozen)
Eggs from Certified Humane hens that get to roam free outdoors with only 240 hens per acre. Raised 50 miles from Seattle in Roy, WA.
Le Panier – Pain aux graines (1 loaf)
Multigrain loaf with sunflower and flax seed
Truffle Queen – Black Truffle Salt (0.75oz.)
Italian sea salt with a 10% concentration of black truffles. Try adding some to mashed avocados for avocado toast!
- Ellenos Greek Yogurt – Marionberry yogurt (16oz.)
Marketspice – Cinnamon-Orange Hot Chocolate (6oz.)
Yes! Their classic cinnamon orange combo is available as a hot chocolate!
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle Blend coffee (12oz.)
What's in "Classic" box for 3/2 – 3/5:
The same items as "The Works," with the following adjustments:
- Frank's Quality Produce – Smaller produce box
- Honest Biscuits – 2 large buttery biscuits
1 classic buttermilk biscuits and 1 Pike Place biscuits
- Omits yogurt and coffee
*Zip code dependent
Photos shown are for illustrative purposes. Occasionally products may need to be modified due to supply chain concerns. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding!
Please note: If you want to place an order with more than one TYPE of box across different delivery weeks, you'll need to place separate orders.