Mystery Market Boxes are an assortment of typically 5-7 different eats and treats from some of our favorite Pike Place Market and Seattle-area artisans.
Sorry, no substitutions. Prices listed below are MSRP to give you an idea of what kinds of local goodies you can expect.
Mystery Boxes that are shipped include exclusively shelf-stable items. What you will receive depends on what is available on a given day! See photos for examples of the variety of assortments you can expect to receive.
Order cut-off for each delivery day is 8:00am PST the day of or until sold out.
A sampling of the kinds of items you might find in your Mystery Market Box:
- Chukar Cherries – Dried bing cherries and Raspberry Truffles ($12.00)
- Cobb's Gourmet Popcorn – Assorted flavors ($15.00)
- Bonnie B's Peppers - Original Green Pickled Peppers ($12.00)
- Joe Chocolate Co. – Salted Caramel or Pike Place Medley ($8.00)
- Brewmaster's Bakery – Check Out My Coconuts! Granola ($7.00)
- Herban Farm – Pike Place Herb Blend and King's Cajun Blend ($10.00)
- Jonboy Caramels – Six-Piece Salted Caramels ($4.00)
- Toffee O! - Vanilla Toffee Popcorn ($10.00)
- Truffle Queen – Black Truffle Salt ($10.00)
- indi chocolate – Chocolate Chai Rooibos Tea ($12.00)
- MarketSpice – Cinnamon Orange Hot Chocolate ($14.00)
- Sidhu Farms – A variety of different jams including strawberry rhubarb, blueberry, blackberry...all kinds of yum! ($9.00)
- Eliot’s Nut Butters – Oregon Hazelnut Chocolate Spread ($14.00)
- Umami 33 – Umami 33 Marinade ($10.00)
- Fran's Chocolates – Smoked Salt Caramels in Milk Chocolate ($13.00)
- Middle Fork Roasters – Savor Seattle blend of whole bean coffee ($13.00)
This list is not comprehensive of all of the items available, as we have many treats on hand! Each box is unique, so get ready to be surprised and delighted.
Holiday shipping delays are anticipated across the board as people are shopping online more than ever.